心在變
Heart Changes

01今天我沒有心,我上班去不用帶著一顆心
I’ve got no heart today. At work I don’t need a heart.
02而我是不能的,很有秩序的在我的身體外圍前進
But I just can’t— Move around my body neatly.
03我不會笑不會哭,我就活成這個樣子
I don’t laugh, I don’t cry. I’m just like this from living.
04因為,我給自己的心放假了,身體變得好輕
Because—I gave my heart a vacation. My body’s become very light.
05因為今天我沒有心,就是不能經過心
Because I’ve got no heart today. Just can’t pass through the heart.
06今天我活成這個樣子,下班的人潮中,我走在街頭
I’ve turned out like this today. I walk the streets with the after-work crowds.
07不用工作的心,站不穩,走不穩
This heart doesn’t have to work. Unsteady standing, unsteady walking.
08眼睛就不會有感情了,不能從心中出來
The eyes reveal no emotion. Can’t come out from the heart.
09是為自己,就把我看成黑夜。襯衫上的一粒鈕釦掉了
As for myself, see me as the night. From the shirt a button falls.
10不用放在身體裡面,我會從哪裡出來
Don’t have to place it in the body. From where will I emerge?
11眉毛就不會有表情了,語言,就沒有了感情
Eyebrows express nothing. Language conveys no emotion.
12是為別人,就把我看成白天,風在胸膛上流轉
As for others, see me as the day. The wind swirls on my chest.
13就放在窗口,從卷宗和卷宗的縫隙中嗎
Place it on windowsill. From the space between two document files?
14我會和頭髮一樣的理智起來,文字,就沒有了表情
I will be rational as hair. Words are just expressionless.
15日夜錯亂,風失去了方向,我用手拉攏襯衫
Day and night are chaos. The wind has lost direction. I pull tight my shirt.
16讓它去,上午看風景,門是傾斜的,牆和牆重疊
Let it go. In the morning check out the view. Doors are slanted, walls stacked upon themselves.
17梳成一個方向,像日光燈壞了無所謂,時鐘壞了無所謂
All combed in one direction. Broken fluorescent lights don’t matter, broken clocks don’t matter.
18把黑夜的黑吹進白天裡,才發現凹陷的胸膛,冷冷
Blow the blackness of the night into the day. Discover the concave chest is cold.
19下午假寐,經理說:出來,從心中出來
In the afternoon take a nap. The manager says: “Come out. Come out of your heart.”
20把風帶往同一個方向,辦公的人還是一樣忙碌
Guide the wind in one direction. The 9-to-5-ers are busy as usual.
21把白天的白吹進黑夜裡,真的,需要填放一顆 [心]
Blow the whiteness of the day into the night. It’s true, need a heart to fill...
22沒有經過我的心
Not passing through my heart.
23沒有從心中出來
Not coming out from the heart.