Resolution on the Bureau of Unitary Urbanism
Internationale Situationniste #5 (December 1960)
Translated by Reuben Keehan
THE 4TH CONFERENCE notes that the "bureau for investigation for a unitary urbanism," opened in 1959 by the SI in Amsterdam, can no longer be maintained, the situationists who were in charge of it having had to be dismissed for engaging in reactionary activities radically opposed to the SI;
agrees to nominate other situationists to ensure the development of the research work and application of UU.
The Conference decides that the SI delegates A. Kotányi to the direction of his bureau of unitary urbanism, taking responsibility for it;
settles on Brussels as the location of the bureau's headquarters.
London, 28 September 1960.